Brian Walsh is considered a leading authority on entrepreneurship and human behavior. He is the founder of The REAL Entrepreneur™ Institute, a private research and education organization dedicated to empower entrepreneurs to live a life of true wealth, freedom and meaning.
Having started his first business at the age of 16, Brian has many years’ experience as an entrepreneur, running 13 companies ranging from music studios to a publishing company, but in truth Brian never achieved any significant success in these businesses. It was only after running The REAL Entrepreneur Institute for seven struggling years that Brian, practicing the very principles that he and his community teach today, became truly successful. Brian is now a self-made millionaire and grew his business over 20 times in 2014.
Brian is now considered a leading figure in the personal and business growth industry. Through his global brands of The REAL Entrepreneur (REALentrepreneur.co) and The REAL Success Club (REALsuccess.club), brian has powerful ties throughout the world and a massive community spanning over 140 countries. Brian’s networks and communities are significantly bettering the lives of thousands upon thousands of people all over the world.
Brian’s vision is to create a community of over 5 million entrepreneurs throughout the world, and to help as many of them as possible to achieve true wealth, meaning and freedom in their lives. He believes it will then be these entrepreneurs that will resolve the many challenges in the world.
- In just 2 years Brian grew his business from a struggling 1-man company to a multi-million dollar business with 20 full time staff.
- In just 2 years Brian grew his website traffic from 20 000 unique visitors a year to over 2 million from 148 different countries.
- In just 2 years Brian grew his Facebook page from a few hundred likes to over 250 000 likes, one of the largest in South Africa.
- In the last 2 years Brian grew his database from 7000 people to over 100 000 people that he communicates with every week.
- Brian has produced over 100 audio and video programmes.
- Brian has appeared on radio and television over 250 times.
- Brian has spoken live to over 250 000 entrepreneurs around the world.